NEW Chaperone policy 2023:
The safety of our guests, employees and neighbors has always been at the forefront of Frightworld America’s Screampark’s priorities. Over the past three years, there have been increasing incidents of unruly and inappropriate behavior across our industry and at other major entertainment venues. In a continuous effort to prioritize the safety and well-being of our event, Frightworld America’s Screampark is updating our chaperone policy.
NEW Chaperone policy RULES EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATLEY:
- CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS OLD MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT OVER THE AGE OF 21.
- Children that cannot provide valid government-issued photo identification will be assumed underage and must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21.
- CHAPERONE(S) AND GUESTS AGES 16 OR OLDER MAY NEED TO PRESENT VALID IDENTIFICATION WITH DATE OF BIRTH AT SCREAMPARK ENTRY.
- Chaperone(s) and guests aged 16 0r older without valid ID may be denied entry to the Screampark.
- ONE (1) CHAPERONE CAN ACCOMPANY UP TO SIX (6) MINORS PER DAY
- Chaperone may be held legally liable for all acts of the children under their care.
- CHAPERONE(S) WILL RECEIVE A WRISTBAND AND MUST STAY PRESENT FOR THE DURATION OF THE EVENT.
- If the chaperone does not wish to walk through the haunted houses with the minors in their designated party, a ticket does not need to be purchased. A waiting area will be available within Frightworld’s concessions for the chaperone(s). Please note, if you are attending Frightworld as a chaperone, you must be able to be reached via phone throughout the duration of your party’s stay and remain on the property.
- CHILDREN UNDER 16 YEARS OLD WHO ARE FOUND INSIDE THE SCREAMPARK UNACCOMPANIED BY A CHAPERONE MAY BE SUBJECT TO QUESTIONING. ADDITIONALLY, THESE GUESTS MAY HAVE THEIR TICKET CONFISCATED FOR BREAKING THE CODE OF CONDUCT POLICY.
Frightworld America’s Screampark has been a staple within Western New York and Buffalo for the last 21 years. Each season, our incredibly dedicated team, made up of hundreds of employees, works endlessly to provide the award-winning experience we are known for. We believe these changes will help ensure that Frightworld America’s Screampark continues to have a positive atmosphere where families can gather for a night and enjoy a fun and safe Halloween season.
A: No, any guests under 16 years old under will not be granted entry into the Screampark without a chaperone. Please plan accordingly.
A: No! Each chaperone is welcome in our lobby/concessions area if they do not wish to purchase a ticket.
A: Each chaperone can accompany up to 6 minors.
A: No, all chaperones must remain on the property while their kids go through the haunted houses.
A: Unfortunately your kids under 16 years old will not be granted entry into the Screampark without a chaperone. If you would like to request a refund please reach out to us at [email protected]